02 January 2010

A New Year, A New Project


No matter how many things I have on the needles, I just have to start something new on January 1st! This is the Swallowtail Shawl, by Evelyn A. Clark, and I'm knitting it in a dark green/grey laceweight baby alpaca. This has been near the top of my Ravelry queue for a long time, so this year it's one of my Mission Possible goals. The Mission Possible group on Ravelry asks that you find 12 works-in-progress, or 12 yarns in your stash (or combo thereof) and commit to finishing them, using them up or just getting rid of them somehow. I have lots of stash, so I always try to participate and keep my new yarn buying to a minimum! When I've settled on my 12, I'll let you know!

1 comment:

Kjerste said...

Yay for new projects! Good luck, and Happy New Year!