25 January 2007

Two Hours at Madrona


I can't attend any of the classes at Madrona, but I was free this morning to spend almost two hours at the marketplace. (Insert gleeful dancing around.) While it was very busy right after 8:30, soon most people wandered off to their classes, leaving plenty of browsing room. I walked around and around, trying to settle on just the right few things to buy from amongst the many beautiful options.


Noro Silk Garden, in 6 different colorways for some Christmas scarfs.
I'm starting early this year!


Socks that Rock Merino Wool in "Nodding Violet" for socks for me,
and Crown Mountain Farms Superfine Alpaca in "Smaug's Breath" for a shawl for me.
The sock yarn is greens, blues and purples, and the alpaca is like a sunset of reds, oranges, pinks and purples. The colors are more vibrant than shown.


Yeah, I know! They're glass!

No comments: