01 February 2010

A Little Bit of Cooking, A Little Bit of Travel Knitting


I made this mashed potato au gratin a couple of weeks ago, from Everyday Food. It was really cheesy and yummy! I also made some roasted chili potato wedges, but forgot to take a photo. New Recipes Four and Five for the year.

I headed off to the airport to try to go to Michigan and Missouri to visit family. While waiting I started some dishcloths from a partially-used-up cone of cotton.

Unfortunately, there weren't any seats (I fly stand-by, courtesy of my flight attendant sister), so I had to head home. The next day I made it out, and all remaining flights went well.
I think you can tell this is cold and snowy Michigan!

During the trip, I used up the rest of the cotton, making 5 dishcloths.

1 comment:

Kjerste said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to tonight!