13 June 2007

Some Shopping



From the Puyallup Spring Fair, 480 yards of Silver Grey Bulky Romney Wool from Spring Hill Farm. I wish I had thought to take a photo of their sheep while I was there, but here's a photo from their site. I think I'll knit myself a vest with it.



A 1-lb cone of cotton. (840 yards in color Seabreeze.)
The only colors on the cone I can get from my local store are natural, green with white, and blue with white, so I was happy to pick this up at Shuttles, Spindles and Skeins in Boulder, CO.


Also from Shuttles, 2 hanks of Mountain Colors Bearfoot in the color Ruby River. I'm also thinking a vest from this. I took several photos of this yarn, and this is the only one that seemed remotely close. Very vibrant, deep reds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm. I like this color. --ra